From the call center to the field, Field Service Lightning is the best way to ensure that you can deliver world-class customer service during on-site interactions. In addition to other functions, you can:
- Create work orders;
- Dispatch the right field technician for the job;
- Monitor performance in the field; and
- Give technicians a 360-degree view of the customer.
Delivering faster, smarter, more personalized service in the field means that your field technicians can keep up with rising customer expectations for customer care at every interaction.
Field Service Lightning includes a bevy of features that serve field service dispatchers, admins, and technicians on the go:
- A dynamic scheduling board that gives dispatchers and supervisors a bird’s-eye view of all scheduled service appointments
- Smart scheduling capabilities that account for technician skill level, travel time, location, and other service factors
- A selection of out-of-the-box triggers that allow for easy customization of your scheduling and display preferences
- A robust toolbox of custom objects, work rules, and scheduling policies that you can use to define your ideal scheduling model
You can enable in a Developer Edition org and play with it.
Trailhead Module – https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/users/rroop3/trailmixes/field-service-lightning-certification-fast-path
One thought on “Field Service Lightning in Salesforce”