1. Edit Feed Posts and Comments:
2. Sharing Files to Library:
3. Sync Content Files:
4. Sync Content Files to Folders.
5. Manage Custom Object Records to Groups:
1. Setup Assistant for Newly Activated Organizations:
2. Data loader for Mac OS.
3. Login Access Policy Changes:
1. Customize Action Bar in Salesforce1:
Developers can choose to override the predefined actions and specify separate sets of actions to appear in Salesforce1 and the web interface
To support this new feature:
1. Actions category in the palette has been renamed to Quick Actions.
2. A new category, Salesforce1 Actions has been added.
3. The Actions in Publisher section in the page layout has been renamed to Quick Actions in the Publisher.
4. A new section named Actions in the Salesforce1 Action Bar has been added to the page layout.
2. Lightning App Builder:
The Lightning App Builder is a point-and-click tool that makes it easy to create custom pages for Salesforce1.
2. Adding charts to Console Side bar:
For Release Notes, check the below link