waiting—first in, first out. However, while a work item is pending in
the queue, new work could come in that is more urgent. In this Case,
Secondary Routing Priority in Salesforce Omni-Channel plays a vital
2. Is Heroku PaaS or IaaS?
Heroku is a Platform as a Service which runs on AWS. But, managed by Salesforce.
Heroku Connect data sync does not count against Salesforce API limits.
By default, Heroku Connect will poll your Salesforce org for changes to sync every ten minutes. It also offers accelerated polling for some objects.
4. Heroku Pipeline
A pipeline is a group of Heroku apps that share the same codebase. Each app in a pipeline represents one of the following stages in a continuous delivery workflow:
Pipelines are extremely useful for managing multiple environments for your app. A common pipeline workflow has the following steps:
– When the change is ready, it’s merged into the codebase’s master branch.
– The master branch is automatically deployed to the pipeline’s staging app for further testing.
– When the change is ready, a developer promotes the staging app to production, making it available to the app’s end users.
5. What is Pardot in Salesforce?
6. Difference Between Pardot Campaigns and Lists
7. “Edit Read Only Fields” permission
8. Will Role-Hierarchy grants records shared via Sharing Set?
9. System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
10. How to restrict Salesforce Lightning Aura Component for objects and device?
<design:component label=”Sample Component”>
<design:attribute name=”title” label=”Title” description=”Title for lightning card” />
11. How to call apex class when a file is downloaded in Salesforce?
a download is triggered either from the UI, Connect API, or an sObject
call retrieving ContentVersion.VersionData, implementations of the
Sfc.ContentDownloadHandlerFactory are looked up.
12. Salesforce Products are not visible in the Price Book
To make Products are visible for a Price Book
1. Add the Products to the Price Book and enter the Amount.
2. Active checkbox in Price Book decides whether you can add the price book to an opportunity or quote. So, Price Book record for the product should be Active.
Time-Out is the amount of time given to an agent to respond to an
assigned item (Chats or other records when using Omni-Channel) before
it’s pushed to another agent. This can be set with Chat Routing
Information and with Omni-Channel Routing Configurations. If both are
configured with a different a value (time in seconds) the time set for
Chat takes precedence over Omni-Channel routing configuration.
14. How to find from where the Salesforce Canvas App is loaded?
15. Block Visitor or Spam Block from Chat Salesforce