2. Define DMZ
In computer security, a DMZ or demilitarized zone (sometimes referred to as a perimeter network) is a physical or logical sub-network that contains and exposes an organization’s external-facing services to an untrusted network, usually a larger network such as the Internet.
3. How to setup Delegated Authentication in Salesforce?
4. How to setup Federated Single Sign-On Using SAML in Salesforce?
5. Single Sign On Security in Salesforce
6. How to set Session Security Levels in Salesforce?
7. App Launcher in Salesforce
8. Difference between SAML and OAuth
9. Methods to Provision or give Access to Salesforce Communities Users
10. Event Monitoring in Salesforce
11. Difference between Web server OAuth flow, User agent flow OAuth Authentication flow and Username-Password OAuth Authentication flow
12. How to Troubleshoot SAML Assertions in Salesforce?
13. Apex Metadata API
14. Force.com Toolkit for Facebook
15. Force.com Canvas