An auto-response rule is a set of conditions for sending automatic email responses to lead or case submissions based on the attributes of the submitted record. Applicable leads include those captured through a Web-to-Lead form. Applicable cases include those submitted through a:
- Self-Service portal
- Customer Portal
- Web-to-Case form
- Email-to-Case message
- On-Demand Email-to-Case message
2. Go Setup --> Build --> Customize --> Leads --> Auto-Response Rules.
3. Click "New" button.
4. Give a name, check "Set this as the active Web-to-Lead Auto-Response rule" check box and click "Save" button.
5. Open the Auto - Response Rule.
6. Click "New" to create rule entries.
7. Below is the list of rule entries.
8. Create a sample Lead from Web to Lead form.