“Enable Flow logs” should be enabled to troubleshoot and debug end-to-end Amazon Connect Flows.
1. Go to Amazon Connect in AWS Console.
2. Select the Amazon Connect instance.
3. Select Flows on the left navigation pane.
4. Under “Flow logs” section, select “Enable Flow logs”. Note down the url shared to check in CloudWatch Logs.
5. Next, make some calls to test.
6. Go to CloudWatch in AWS Console.
7. Under “Logs” section, select “Log groups”.
8. Find the log group url shared in the “Your logs will be stored in the following Amazon CloudWatch log group:” from Step 4.