Get data from rep’s Gmail, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar into Salesforce. Reps can view and search relevant Salesforce records from their Gmail, then relate important email to Salesforce records using Lightning for Gmail.
1. Go to Lightning for Gmail and Sync Settings.
2. Enable Lightning for Gmail.
3. Add Salesforce Lightning for Gmail Google Chrome extension.
4. Open Gmail in Google Chrome browser.
5. Click Log In to Salesforce.
6. Click Use Custom Domain if your organization is SSO enabled or enter username and password and click Log In.
7. Enter the Custom Domain. Click continue.
8. Click Continue to access.
9. Enter Google Email credentials.
10. Click Continue.
11. Link to Salesforce.