This feature automatically add leads to Salesforce from LinkedIn Lead Gen advertisements.
1. Go to https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/native-advertising/lead-gen-ads and create a form.
2. Go to LinkedIn Accounts in Salesforce
3. Click Connect LinkedIn Member Account.
4. Enter the credentials.
5. Go to Lead Gen Fields to map the fields.
1. Use your business LinkedIn Account.
2. You can get up to 500 leads per day.
7 thoughts on “Generate Leads from LinkedIn in Salesforce”
I have folllowed complete process but When submitting form from linkedIn Lead is not generating in SFDC.
Can you please suggest how we can debug this process?
Try to set debug logs for Process Automation user and check.
We have followed the complete process but forms are not coming into SFDC lead object.
Could you help here?
Did you set debug logs for Process Automation user and check?
If you saying about the default workflow user then I have checked that, the logs are not generated for that user. Please need your help here if you done this.
Jafer, I did this in 2018. With the help of debug logs , I was able to find some exceptions. In your case, log a Salesforce support ticket with steps to reproduce the issue.
Leads may fail because of some exceptions.
Ok, Thanks for the update Magulan.