With Snap-ins, agents can use contextual customer details from app data to quickly point them to the right solutions.
Add the Snap-in Chat widget to your website so that customers can quickly get answers to their questions by chatting with an agent while browsing your site. Snap-In Chat uses Live Agent, but with a simpler setup. The setup node for snap-ins chat is available only in Lightning Experience.
To set up snap-ins chat, your org must meet these prerequisites:
- Lightning Experience must be enabled to set up snap-ins
- Service Cloud License
- Live Agent License
- Live Agent must be enabled in your org
- A Live Agent chat button and a Live Agent deployment must be set up and available in your org
- A Salesforce Community (preferable) or a Force.com site must be set up on your org and available for guest user access
1. Go to Snap-Ins.
2. Click New button.
3. Enter and select details and click “Create” button.